Welcome to the SCARS™ Scams & Cybercrime Reporting Portal
REPORT SCAMMERS & FRAUDSTERS
Reporting all scams & cybercrime is essential. Without reporting, governments around the world have no clear idea of the scope and magnitude of these crimes.
How To Properly Report Scammers?
It is essential that law enforcement knows about scams & scammers, even though there is often nothing (in many cases) that they can do.
You must always report scams involving money lost or where you received money to:
- Local Police – ask them to take an “informational” police report – say you need it for your insurance – get a police report number
- U.S. State Police (if you live in the U.S.) – they will take the matter more seriously and provide you with more help than local police
- Your National Police or FBI www.IC3.gov & FTC at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/?orgcode=SCARS – SCARS is an FTC Sentinel reporting partner.
- For European Countries report here for your National Police: Europol Directory
- The SCARS|CDN™ Cybercriminal Data Network – Worldwide Reporting Network here on www.Anyscam.com
- If the scammer was in Nigeria you can also report directly to the Nigerian Police here: NPF_eCrimeReport | eCrime Report Form
Make sure that in all cases you report here on Anyscam.com for worldwide distribution!
This helps your government understand the problem, and allows law enforcement to add scammers on watch lists worldwide. Your reports are essential even if the police cannot take action!
The AnyScam.com website is an Entry Point for the SCARS|CDN Cybercrime Data Network – the Global Anti-Scam Data Reporting Network™ which automatically distributes scammer data across its whole network that includes: Websites, Social Media, Law Enforcement & Government, Money Transfer Businesses, Dating Industry Websites & Apps, and many more places around the world. The SCARS|CDN network was built to provide a viable means to distribute scammer information with “Chain of Custody” legal compliance. Since most scam information is wasted on a single website or social media page making it very hard for people to find information before becoming a victim, the SCARS|CDN and Project Anyscam solves that problem. Every reported scammer will be indexed by the search engines at the various End-Points as well, so that for each report made, the information will appear in many places across the web and social media. In addition, the information is preserved in a way that can be used as evidence by law enforcement around the world. Reporting is always FREE.
Select The Report Type Below For The Information You Have